- Where is the Westchester County Center?
- How do I buy tickets?
- Can I buy tickets at the box office and if so are there any fees?
- I have a question about buying tickets. Can I talk to someone at the County Center Box Office?
- What are the box office hours?
- Can I buy tickets at the door just prior to the event?
- What are the payment options at the venue?
- Where can I go for dinner before the show?
- Where do I park?
- I have a VIP ticket. Where do I park?
- What is the age requirement to see a show?
- Do I need to bring my ID?
- The show was cancelled. Do I get a refund?
- I bought a ticket but I can’t go anymore. What can I do?
- Do events have seating or is this a general admission show?
- Is there re-entry?
- Where are the best seats?
- What is the venue’s capacity?
- Do you serve food?
- What about alcohol?
- Are there ATMs?
- Can I smoke in the venue?
- Is the County Center handicapped accessible?
- Can I bring my camera?
- Do you have a coat check?
- Are there any hotels nearby?
- I lost something at the show last night. Where can I find it?
- How can I be the first to know about a new show at the County Center?
Where is the Westchester County Center?
The Westchester County Center is located at 198 Central Avenue just off the Bronx River Parkway in White Plains, New York. It is a five-minute walk from the White Plains train station.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets for events at the Westchester County Center can be purchased in person at our box office, Ticketmaster.com, or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. Please be advised that neither the County Center nor Westchester Media Concerts can vouch for the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source. Counterfeit and other invalid tickets will not be honored. Please also note that tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are subject to Ticketmaster service fees in addition to the cost of the ticket.
Can I buy tickets at the box office and if so are there any fees?
Yes. Credit card fees and a facility fee will be added to the ticket price, but you will not pay a Ticketmaster fee if you buy at the box office.
I have a question about buying tickets. Can I talk to someone at the County Center Box Office?
Yes. Tickets are not available for sale over the phone, but the box office can be reached for questions at 914-995-4050.
Can I buy tickets at the door just prior to the event?
The box office will be open during regular business hours and will remain open when an event is scheduled until one hour after the beginning of the event. Tickets will be sold based on availability.
What are the payment options at the venue?
Cash and credit cards. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners are accepted. NO CHECKS accepted. (A valid photo ID MUST be presented with the credit card payment.)
Where can I go for dinner before the show?
There are many wonderful restaurants in White Plains. Click here to see a listing of a few in the area.
I have a VIP ticket. Where do I park?
VIP ticketholders have free access to the West Lot, located directly in front of the venue. Please follow signs to enter and have your VIP ticket ready to present to the parking attendants.
I bought a ticket but I can’t go anymore. What can I do?
Tickets sold at the Westchester County Center Box Office are non-refundable. Please contact Ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
Is the County Center handicapped accessible?
The County Center is handicapped and wheelchair-accessible and accommodating to patrons who have limited mobility. Wheelchair seating is located in the Orchestra level (first floor) of the Main Hall. Please notify the box office in advance of any physical limitations that may restrict seating assignments.
Can I bring my camera?
Single-frame and flash photography are allowed. All video and motion picture cameras are strictly prohibited. Neither lighting nor camera support pods are permitted. Camera equipment may not obstruct the view or path of travel of others.
Are there any hotels nearby?
There are a variety of hotels in the area. For more information, please click here.